LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Games, Console or PC, Gamer tags

DaddyBear

Looking for friends who play online. 

I like racing games, warzone 2, hunt:showdown, sims 4, Minecraft, mmorpgs. 

I'm on PC

DM for gamertag 🙃

What about you? 

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up, think about this before posting your gamertag out in the open here, I once found my mention of mine on a google search, it came from this site, mine is extremely unique, but I think I was able to do something about it.

On 10/18/2023 at 8:04 PM, barnburner said:

Heads up, think about this before posting your gamertag out in the open here, I once found my mention of mine on a google search, it came from this site, mine is extremely unique, but I think I was able to do something about it.

Ohhhh that's never crossed my mind! Omg thanks for the heads up! 😳

• 4 months later...
On 10/2/2023 at 5:12 PM, DaddyBear said:

Looking for friends who play online. 

I like racing games, warzone 2, hunt:showdown, sims 4, Minecraft, mmorpgs. 

I'm on PC

DM for gamertag 🙃

What about you? 

Late response,  but I'm off and on looking to find people to play with. Of the stuff listed in the OP I'm mostly an MMO player, formerly WoW, currently Final Fantasy XIV, with some Guild Wars 2 or Star Wars the Old Republic when I'm feeling like something different.

I've actually been on a fighting game kick lately. Tekken 8 mostly as it newest release, with Guilty Gear Strive an occasional fall back. Also got other recent releases I haven't played as much. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Xbox series, X PlayStation 4 and Nintendo switch. I’ve kind of been on a fallout kick playing mostly three and four, although I am starting to get back into the new Mortal Kombat a little bit.  Im playing Tekken 8 every so often. I’ve got 2023 PGA Tour from EA, trying to get my golfer a little bit better. HMU for gamer tag though I work nights and I’m up all night during my nights off so I play at some weird times. 

On 3/14/2024 at 12:22 PM, BabyStevie26 said:

Late response,  but I'm off and on looking to find people to play with. Of the stuff listed in the OP I'm mostly an MMO player, formerly WoW, currently Final Fantasy XIV, with some Guild Wars 2 or Star Wars the Old Republic when I'm feeling like something different.

I've actually been on a fighting game kick lately. Tekken 8 mostly as it newest release, with Guilty Gear Strive an occasional fall back. Also got other recent releases I haven't played as much. 

I play on several MMO's...  DDO, Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, FFXIV (but only as free trial), Guild Wars 1, and recently started on SWtOR and ArcheAge...